It saved me a lot of time. The information was all very well organized, so I didn’t have to create my own spreadsheets.
– Tyese Thornton, silent auction committee chair for the NAF Academy Awards in Baltimore
Epsilon’s software for charity auctions keeps all of the information on donors, donations and auction lots well organized and easy to obtain and manage. It automates the collection of information and payments, and provides many useful reports and outputs, including typeset pages for the auction catalog and a scrolling display of winners for use onsite at the end of the auction.
At the auction, the software helps with closeout and checkout processes. The hand scrawled poster boards become a thing of the past. A quick and uncomplicated check out process means fewer follow ups in the days and weeks following the auction.
The auction software can be used in conjunction with Epsilon’s registration software or separately.
The organizers and volunteers can spend their time much more productively, while the software takes care of the routine organizational tasks.
- Online submission of donation pledges
- Immediate donation acknowledgement by email
- Easy review of donations
- Typeset pages for the auction catalog
- Scrolling display of the winning bids
- Record check and cash payments
- Immediate processing of credit card payments
- Real-time progress indicator
- Reports of money raised
- Simple reconciliation with the bank statements